Tuesday 7 August 2007

THTs

Try harder Tuesdays!

Well, that is what my father used to say to me. Solidarity to all those people trying your best to please your parents and never quite hitting the mark! Even though I felt that I was rubbish at everything I tried - his criticism was his way of "complimenting" me...hmmm Parents - don't! Just praise your children for effort and well, for just trying. Otherwise your children will have it ingrained in them that perfection is the only thing that is acceptable in life. And nothing is perfect - not even perfection...Anyway what better way to try harder than to understand the rules of a game. And here are the rules of ...

SQUASH - rules , in actual fact just whack that ball as hard as you can and you'll still enjoy it!

http://www.squashsite.co.uk/abbreviated_rules.htm

Happy whacking!

No comments: